Terms & Conditions
Please carefully read the terms and conditions before using any of the services provided by 24tkt.com. By using any materials, information, products or services of 24tkt.com, you agree to these terms and conditions. 24tkt.com holds the right to change or modify these terms and conditions at any time for any reason, without prior notice. Your continued use of the website and its services means you have accepted the modified terms and conditions. Please review the terms periodically to ensure you are up to date regarding the terms and conditions.
24tkt.com does not own any travel products. We are simply the bridge which connects the customers with the travel service providers like airlines, hotels, etc. The travel products on 24tkt.com are sold by third party travel providers. The travel providers are responsible for their products, and you must understand and agree to the terms and conditions of the third party travel providers before booking or purchasing their products through 24tkt.com. If something should go wrong during booking or travel period, 24tkt.com cannot be held accountable, and you must resolve your dispute directly with the travel provider in question.
ADM (Agency Debit Memos) Policy:
When ADM arise from airline for unnecessary booking by agency, it will be payable/charged from agency who have mead those booking.
Most tickets are electronic (e-Tickets), however with certain itineraries where an e-Ticket is not available a paper ticket will be issued. If an e-Ticket could not be issued for a particular reservation or if a delivery was being made of another product or service, 24tkt.com will send the paper ticket, product or service through a secure mode of delivery (a reputable carrier company). 24tkt.com does not assume any responsibility for the fault of the delivery company. We will attempt to redeliver but do not provide any guarantees for redelivery on time. If you provide an incorrect address, then you may have to pay excess fees to the delivery company for alteration of the address. If an e-Ticket is generated the ticket information will be available on the Site.
If you make a booking through Our Website for Travel Products, that booking is made with the Travel Provider named on the booking page and Our Website only acts as a user interface. Accordingly, 24tkt.com has no responsibility for the booking or the Travel Product because 24tkt.com has no involvement in creating the description of the Travel Product, in defining the price and any fees, or in providing the Travel Products that you book. If you have any issues or disputes with your booking and/or the Travel Product, you agree to address and resolve these with the Travel Provider and not with us. *All prices and offers are subject to change with availability. All taxes & fees included.
Cancellation, Reissue and ReFund Policy
24tkt.com will follow supplier’s (Airline/ Hotel/ Others) policy for cancellation/ reissue/ refund. 24tkt.com may charge customer with a fee for any kind of cancellation/ reissue/ other changes. For Domestic/ International flights, 24tkt.com will charge BDT 1,000 per person as standard cancellation fee. In case of date change/ reissue, 24tkt.com will charge BDT 500 per person for domestic/ international flights. In case of refund/ reissue, customer must inform 24tkt.com 48 hours prior to travel date.
- CHANGES TO FLIGHTS ALREADY PURCHASED
Any and all changes made to the itinerary are restricted and are subject to airline fare rules, whichever is more restrictive; most of our tickets, hotels, cars, packages and cruises do not allow any date or name changes after the booking is completed. 24tkt.com does not guarantee, and shall not be responsible for, any bookings or reservations made or confirmed to you in the event that the original itinerary has been changed by the supplier pursuant to customer's request or supplier's schedule changes.
- CANCEL AND EXCHANGE
Most of our airline tickets are 100% non-refundable. In certain cases, where the airline may allow cancellations, a credit may be valid towards a future ticket purchase by the same traveler on the same airline. Usually the credit issued by the airline supplier has a specific expiration date, after which it cannot be used. We encourage you to discuss additional restrictions attached to your credit with a customer service agent. All such bookings where the cancellation may be permitted must be cancelled prior to the scheduled departure time of the first flight segment by calling our customer service center. We do not guarantee any cancellation. When you are ready to make your new booking and wish to use your airline credit, you will be required to the pay fare difference (if any), applicable airline penalties and any applicable 24tkt.com post-ticketing fees. All such changes are governed by each airline's fare rules, policies and procedures, which are not under our control.
No additional representation is made for our exchange fees except that an agent will assist you in locating your desired new flights and attempt to re-book the new flights based on availability and other factors.
As per our Compassion Exception Policy (CEP), we offer Special Discounts for Military, Natural Disasters, Bereavement, Customers with Visual Impairments, Senior Citizens and Youth. Please review our Compassion Exception Policy (CEP) in detail.
- MULTIPLE AIRLINE ITINERARIES
If your itinerary includes flights operated by more than one airline, please read carefully each such airline's terms and conditions, which can be found on each such airline's website. Each such airline will have its own restrictions, rules and fees. If one of these flights is affected by an airline change (e.g. cancellation or rescheduling) that causes a Customer to make changes to the other flight, the Customer may be responsible for any fees or ticket cost incurred for making changes to the unaffected flight. Such airlines may charge their own fees for changes, refunds, or if exchanges are requested. You are responsible for complying with each airline's terms and conditions, which may differ (for example, check-in times and limits on baggage size/weight). It is advisable you print your outbound and return portions of your e-ticket confirmation for all flights prior to travelling. You may be asked for proof of your return ticket at check-in.
- CANCEL AND REFUND
Most of our airline tickets, hotels, pre-paid car rentals, vacation packages and service fees are non-refundable after 24 hours of booking. Trip protection insurance is refundable within 10 days of purchase if travel has not commenced and you have called our customer service center to cancel. All cancellations must be done over the phone only. We can accept refund requests only if the following conditions have been met:
- you have applied for a cancellation and refund with us and if the fare rules provide for cancellation and refunds;
- you are not a "no show" (most "no show" bookings are in-eligible for any waiver from suppliers for refund processing); and
- we are able to secure waivers from suppliers to process this requested cancellation and refund.
We are unable to provide a specific time line for how long it may take for this requested refund to be processed. All refund requests are processed in a sequential format. Once you have provided our customer service agent with your cancellation request, we will then send you an email notification that your request has been received. This notification does not automatically qualify you for a refund. This only provides you with an acknowledgement of your request and provides you with a tracking number. Upon receipt of your request we will work with the suppliers such as airlines, hotels, car-rental companies to generate a waiver based on airline and other supplier rules and notify you of the supplier decision. Our services fees associated with the original travel reservation or booking are not refundable. Please note that we are dependent on the suppliers for receiving the requested refunds. Once the refund has been approved by the supplier it may take additional time for this to appear on your credit card statement. Generally, all suppliers will charge a penalty for refund. This entire process may take 60-90 days from receipt of your request to receiving credit on your statement. Apart from the airlines and other suppliers refund penalties, 24tkt.com will charge a post-ticketing services fee, as applicable. All refund fees are charged on per ticket per person basis. These fees will only be assessed if a refund has been authorized by the supplier or a waiver has been received and when the airline/supplier rules permit such refunds. If such refund is not processed by the supplier, we will refund you our post-ticketing service fees applicable to your agent assisted refund request, but not our booking fees for the original travel reservation or booking.
- 24tkt.com may issue certain promo codes which are generally valid for online travel reservations and bookings, though some specific 24tkt.com promo codes may only be used over the phone through our customer service center.
- We invite you to sign up for our newsletter to receive promo codes by email.
- The maximum discount from all 24tkt.com promo codes is the value of our service fees and/or "Traveler Assist" fees (up to 70%).
- 24tkt.com promo codes are non-transferable, cannot be sold or bartered and hold no cash value.
- To receive the value of the discount, a valid promo code must be entered in the promo code link on payment page. If the code is not entered the discount cannot be redeemed and has no value. Due to technical problems, if the code is not accepted or a coupon link is not present, you have the right to not purchase the product or service, but in no circumstances will the credit be applied after purchase is made.
- 24tkt.com promo codes offers may be revised or withdrawn any time without notice, even if other websites are displaying the same offers.
- For all technical errors there is no recourse except you have the right to not make the purchase.
- If the offer is withdrawn, the promo code becomes invalid and the Site and system will not accept the promo code when entered. This is final and you have the right at that point to continue with original price or not continue with your purchase.
- The final price displayed (with or without promo code) will be the amount billed/charged and there will be no credits/discounts applied after purchase for absolutely any reason.
- 24tkt.com promo codes may not be combined with another offer.
We reserve the right to decline any transaction that may have had an error in promo code value even after the booking is created and booking receipt is issued.
Promo Code Terms
The promo code offer is on our transaction service fees only, Discount varies based on the transaction service fees charged for that ticket or travel reservation, and the value of discount will be up to the amount of the service fees charged for that transaction or the promo code's value per transaction whichever is less. You must use the promo code at check-out to redeem this offer. This offer may be revised or dis-continued without notice.
FARE CHANGES AND POST PAYMENT PRICE GUARANTEE
- Prior to your form of payment being processed and accepted successfully, if there is a change in the price of air fare or any other change, you may be notified of this change and only upon such notification you have the right to either accept or decline this transaction. If you elect to decline this transaction, you will not be charged.
- Our Post Payment Price Guarantee: Upon successful acceptance and processing of your payment (credit/debit card), we guarantee that we will honor BDT 1000 on final quoted price of the airline tickets regardless of any changes or fluctuation in the price of air fare.
PAYMENT ACCEPTANCE POLICY
We accept credit cards and debit cards issued in Bangladesh and several other countries as listed in the billings section. We also accept Cash in Office, Bkash, Online Bank Transfer, etc. methods as well.
- Please note: your credit/debit card may be billed in multiple charges totaling the final total price. If your credit/debit card or other form of payment is not processed or accepted for any reason, we will notify you within 24 hours (it may take longer than 24 hours for noncredit/debit card payment methods). Prior to your form of payment being processed and accepted successfully, if there is a change in the price of air fare or any other change, you may be notified of this change and only upon such notification you have the right to either accept or decline this transaction. If you elect to decline this transaction, you will not be charged.
- Payment option for non-credit card holder: If the passenger travelling is not the card holder, then please provide a photocopy of both sides of the Credit Card at NOVOAIR’s check-in counter. If the guest is unable to provide required document, 24tkt reserves the right to cancel reservation
- In case of unsuccessful online payment: If your payment was successful and you do not receive your ticket details within one hour, please contact our [email protected]
Please note: all hotel, car rental and tour/activity bookings are only confirmed upon delivery of complete confirmation details to the email you provided with your reservation. In some cases, pre-payment may be required to receive confirmation.
In order to provide you with further protection, when certain transactions are determined to be high-risk by our systems, we will not process such transactions unless our credit card verification gateway team has determined that it's safe to process them. In order to establish validity of such transactions, we may contact you or your bank.
By making a payment using this site, you agree to the use of your personal details for verification and validation of your transactions to ensure no one else is using your credentials without your consent. You must also acknowledge that the details you provide us maybe disclosed to third party credit card payment gateway agencies for verification. Your personal details will not be used for any other purposes except to verify and confirm your identity.
CREDIT/DEBIT CARD PAYMENTS
- All credit cards must have a verifiable Bangladesh or other country billing address. To see the list of countries where credit cards are accepted, click the drop menu down in the check-out page.
- All bookings and fares are not guaranteed until ticketed by the supplier. For hotels, car rentals, and vacation packages, bookings are not guaranteed unless you receive a confirmation number by email.
- When you submit your credit or debit card for a purchase, we request an authorization for the amount of your anticipated transaction (placing a temporary "hold" on the funds). If for some reason we are unable to confirm your booking, you will not be charged and we will request that such hold be released by your credit or debit card bank; until then, funds subject to the hold will not be available to you for other purposes.
- If your credit card is declined for any reason, we will notify you within 72 hours. Simply submitting the credit card does not automatically guarantee ticketing.
- 24tkt.com bears no responsibility in the event your credit or debit card is not approved or charged.
- There can be many reasons why your credit or debit card may not have been approved or charged. Examples of these maybe: airline could not confirm the booking, fare increased since payment information was submitted and prior to ticketing; or sufficient funds not available on the credit card. In such instances where the fare may have increased, you will be provided with alternate options and you have the right to cancel the booking at no cost to you. When the booking is ticketed at the cost originally quoted to you the ticket becomes non-refundable and non-cancellable.
- 24tkt.com uses stringent safety measures for credit card payment processing. Fraudulent transactions, if any, are reported to airport security, airlines and other law enforcement.
- You agree to be liable for any and all credit card payments and you agree not to dispute charges after the purchase has been made and your tickets and/or other products have been delivered by email confirmation or have been shipped to you. You agree to reimburse 24tkt.com in cases of charge back or credit card disputes where you have genuinely purchased a service on our website.
- Most credit card transactions over the phone to our Customer Service Department are recorded and are available as evidence in case of any dispute.
- Online credit card transactions are authorized at the time a user or anyone acting on their behalf accepts these Terms & Conditions and continues with the purchase.
- When certain transactions are determined to be high risk by our systems, we will not process such transactions unless our credit card verification team has determined that it's safe to process them. In order to establish validity of such transactions, we may contact you or your bank.
CREDIT CARD DECLINES
If your credit card declines at the time of processing your transaction, we will make all efforts to notify you by email within 72 hours. The transaction will not be processed if your credit card has been declined. The fare and any other booking details are not guaranteed. If there is a fare change you have a right to cancel the booking at no cost to you. There will be no service fees charged for this.
SEATS, MEALS, FREQUENT FLYER AND OTHER SPECIAL REQUESTS
Please note that your seats, meals, frequent flyer and other special requests are requests only. The airline reserves the right to apply any revisions to the requested seat allocation without notification. All requests should be verified with the airline. We do not guarantee you will be assigned the seat you have requested. We also do not guarantee that your meal, frequent flyer and other special requests will be confirmed by the airline. It is therefore recommended you contact your airline directly to confirm these requests.
BAGGAGE POLICY AND FEES
If you have excess baggage, you will have to pay any excess baggage fee assessed by each airline. We recommend traveling light to reduce these costs. To find the additional weight baggage fees for each airline, please visit our Booked Airline page. These fees are to be paid directly to airline upon using such service. We make an effort to keep the baggage fees table updated but we recommend you contact the airline directly for the latest fees on check baggage and policy as it relates to baggage.
BAGGAGE POLICY ON CONNECTING FLIGHTS
When there are two or more airlines involved for connecting flights, you may have to reclaim your bags at the connecting airport and check-in again to continue your journey. In these cases, if you have excess baggage, you will have to pay any excess baggage fee assessed by each airline. We recommend traveling light to reduce these costs.
AIRLINES SCHEDULE CHANGES/FLIGHT CANCELLATIONS
Airline Policy on Schedule Changes:
All Airlines have differing rules and policies regarding schedule changes, which are beyond our control. Due to the operational needs of each airline, changes are often made to the flights that they are currently operating. Often these changes are a prediction of travel needs for a future dates but can also reflect same day changes. Types of changes could be: flight number changes, time changes, routing, date changes and or cancellations. Cancellations include when an airline has stopped or temporarily canceled service to certain cities, or stopped service on certain days of the week.
- Reasons for cancellations or schedule changes may include:
- peak or high travel seasons;
- low travel season;
- airport terminal or gate changes;
- fuel prices;
- civil unrest;
- natural disasters
24tkt.com does not assume any liability whatsoever for cancelled flights, flights that are missed, or flights not connecting due to any scheduled changes made by the airlines.
Our Policy on Schedule Changes:
We make every attempt to notify the customer of any schedule changes. It is always best to contact the airline to reconfirm you flights within 72 hours of departure.
It is always important for the customer to reconfirm their flights with the airlines 24 to 72 hours prior to departure, especially if they are already traveling. You should periodically check emails for updates regarding flight schedules and respond in a timely manner.
Tickets will not be sold directly to unaccompanied minors age 18 and under. Each airline sets its own policies and regulations for children traveling without adult supervision. Please check with the airline directly for minor age requirements, as the following items may change:
- Some airlines may not allow unaccompanied minors to travel without an adult.
- Some airlines will only allow unaccompanied minors to travel on non-stop flights.
- Many airlines may require additional fees to be paid at check-in.
You must call the airline to verify rules and restrictions for unaccompanied minor(s) traveling alone.
VISA AND ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
All customers are advised to verify travel documents (transit visa/entry visa) for the country through which they are transiting and/or entering. 24tkt.com will not be responsible if proper travel documents are not available and you are denied entry or transit into a Country.
Your transaction with 24tkt.com does not guarantee entrance to the country of destination. Traveler understands that 24tkt.com accepts no responsibility for determining passenger's eligibility to enter or transit through any specific country. Information, if any, given by 24tkt.com's employees must be verified with government authorities. Such information does not imply responsibility on 24tkt.com's behalf.
TICKET PROCESSING ERRORS/ISSUES DISCLAIMER
24tkt.com is not responsible for any tickets that could not be processed due to inaccurate and/or incomplete verification of credit card information, and/or credit card decline and/or due to technical glitches. In extremely rare cases, airlines fares may change prior to the completion of ticketing process, in which case, 24tkt.com reserves the right to notify you of any fare changes within three (3) business days. However, for any fare changes up to 1000 BDT of the new fare (after a ticket processing error or issue only has occurred), we will absorb the difference of the fare. In the event that your original flights cannot be honored, 24tkt.com will make every effort to provide alternative flight/fare options. If we are unsuccessful in contacting you, we reserve the right to cancel your booking. We will send an e-mail advising you of the cancellation and this will serve as final notification. 24tkt.com will not be responsible for any fare increase and you have the right to cancel the booking at no cost to you in these cases. All fares are not guaranteed until ticketed.
If any of our staff, make a mistake in the booking process we shall make reasonable attempts to rectify these errors at the time of occurrence. 24tkt.com stands committed to providing compensation up to a maximum of the entire service fees that 24tkt.com has collected for that booking in addition to a 2000 BDT coupon as redemption towards purchases from 24tkt.com within 12 months in the future. You must notify us of errors within 24 hours of receiving your itinerary. Beyond this 24-hour period, 24tkt.com will not be responsible for these errors.
It is the responsibility of the traveler who has booked with us online or has made the booking directly with a customer service agent to review and reconfirm names, dates, flight numbers, airlines and routing including all airport changes. If you discover any discrepancy in your itinerary, you are requested to immediately contact a 24tkt.com customer service agent within 4 hours from the time the booking was completed.
If you fail to contact us by phone within 4 hours of completing the booking, we shall consider the booking you have made to be acceptable to you and we do not assume any liability thereafter for any discrepancy in your booking.
You are requested to review and save the itinerary.
HOTEL RESERVATIONS RULES AND REGULATIONS
Photos of the hotel and information provided regarding the service, amenities, products, etc. have been provided to us by the supplier. 24tkt.com accepts no responsibility for any changes that the supplier has not updated
Specific features such as bedding type or non-smoking rooms are simply a request and not guaranteed unless otherwise specified by the hotel. While most hotels will strive to honor your requests, neither 24tkt.com nor the hotel will guarantee that your request will be honored.These rates will require you to present identification at the time of check-in to prove that you're eligible for those special rates. Hotel properties are not obligated to honor these rates if you do not qualify or if you don't have identification confirming your eligibility.
No refunds will be issued for unused room nights due to early departures.
Some hotels offer an Airport Shuttle as an extra service. You should always contact the hotel prior to check-in to find out availability and pricing.
Booking Bonus' that are offered by the hotels, such as free breakfast, tours, etc. are all subject to change and availability and are controlled by the hotel directly.
Prepaid Reservations are charged to your credit card at the time of booking. This charge includes Full Base Amount (room only) of the reservation. Resort fees, energy surcharges and cleaning fees, may be charged on a daily basis. They also will collect for incidentals such as meals, movies, games, wet bar, parking, and phone calls. Rates are only guaranteed at the time of booking.
Pre-Paid Booking Vouchers:
Some hotels will require a voucher at check-in. 24tkt.com will send the voucher to the email address supplied to us when your booking was made. It is always recommended you have a copy of your email confirmation with you at check-in.
Book Now, Pay Later Bookings:
Book Now, Pay Later Reservations use your credit card to hold your reservation until you arrive for check-in. 24tkt.com strongly recommends that you confirm Book Now, Pay Later reservations directly with the hotel, no sooner than 24 hours prior to check-in. On some non-prepaid hotels, hotel companies require a deposit up to the full amount of the stay. These rates are usually non-refundable, with no modifications allowed.